Monday, June 16, 2014

2013-14

In 2013-14 jonny mows the lawn  so we can have short grass so . we could have short weeds . He mows others lawn & earns $ to buy things .$

In 2014, for Brianna's 13th birthday, she is having a birthday party at the mall.  She will invite her friends and her cousin, Amalia.  In 2013, Jonny started a mowing business.  In that same year we got Jesse David Kopinski.  He is the youngest one in our family.  Everybody loves him.  Sometimes he can be annoying.  Sometimes he can not be annoying.  Jesse loves to play soccer and football. I love to play soccer and football. Jesse wants to become a coach when he grows up. Two days ago was my mom's 40th birthday. Yesterday was Father's Day and my dad had a good Father's Day.  We went many places to try to eat.  When we finally found one, it too one hour to just get our food.

This is one of the letters I gave to my mom for her birthday:
"Ethan, Happy birthday mom.  I hope you have a good birthday!  Love, Ethan'

I got my first ever model airplane from a book sale.  And we learned a game called the 'circle game'.  Don't look at the circle!!


No comments:

Post a Comment